Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Believe . . .

I believe it's about time I start making some cards using the "believe" paper pack.  I've used it for my Advent Calendars (Second one *almost* done and will show asap) . . . but so far that was it.

What inspired me was this:  I e-mailed my upline, Nadene, to check out my blog to look at the make & take I was going to do at the Harry Hooge Elementary crop last weekend. 

Nadene forgot the link, so just googled me.  She found me on another CTMH consultants website, listed as "inspiration" for a card she was showing.  Nadene thought that was pretty cool, and I checked it out . . . but I thought the other cards she had up were pretty cool too!  So, that inspired me to get going on my own "Believe" cards.

I made these while at the Harry Hooge 12 hour crop (between 4 Make&Take sessions):
Inspiration left to right: Idea Book, Vicki Wizniuk, Idea Book

There's a reason we call it the Idea Book, People!

Also, this now has me thinking . . . I guess I should be noting where I get MY inspiration from . . .a million places and OH My Gosh! I SHOULD keep track and give credit.  I'm so sorry if I scraplifted from YOU!

My favorite card of the day by far is this one:


More time consuming that the others for sure, but I really like it.  And the design is literally taken from the Idea Book, pg 93 with different paper and a few minor alterations / additions.


So I now have about 20 "personal" cards made . . .halfway there.  gotta put numbers on the Advent Calendar by tomorrow night and finally . . .my star project.  I'm still so excited about this.  The house smells like spray paint and my hands are cramped from Cropadile-ing . . . can't wait to show you when it's done!


No comments:

Post a Comment